Welcome to LogMeIn Support!
Narrow Your Search
Select a LogMeIn Product
Select an Article Type
Features and Improvements
Audio for Rescue Lens:
- Technicians can speak with customers directly through the Technician Console using the integrated VoIP functionality of Rescue Lens.
- Lens audio can be muted by either party at any time during the support session. Lens audio is automatically muted in case of an incoming call to the customer's device.
- You can enable your technicians to record both audio and video during a session by selecting the Record sessions permission in the Administration Center.
- Technicians can now switch between active sessions in the Technician Console while waiting for a file transfer to finish.
- Improved accuracy for remaining transfer time displayed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Technician Console to crash when cancelling a file copy request.
Stability and performance enhancements
- Improvements to Rescue AVI File Fixer
- When minimized to the task bar, the Technician Console now reliably flashes in case of an incoming chat message.
- Improved mouse scroll behavior during Remote Control sessions.
- Resolved an issue that sometimes caused Waiting sessions to appear as Active in the Technician Console.
- Resolved an issue that sometimes made the Technician Monitoring button not appear in the Technician Console.
- Resolved an issue that sometimes crashed the browser-based Technician Console when Internet Explorer 10 was refreshed or closed.