This release features various fixes and improvements to the Rescue Technician Console (Windows) and the Rescue website.
- Fixed an issue where the Technician Console running on the 64-bit version of Windows 10 (build 1607 or 1703) was unable to establish a connection through proxy servers.
- Fixed an issue where screen recording of a support session would not play if the screen resolution of the customer's computer was changed during the session.
- Fixed an issue where the Technician Console froze when the support technician tried to use predefined replies/URLs after moving the Technician Console from one display to another.
- Fixed an issue where certain special characters used in the Connection email subject template in the Administration Center (Settings > Connection method > Connection email subject) were not displayed properly in the connection email sent to the customer by the Technician Console via the technician's default email client.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible for technicians to set up two-step verification if an Adminsitrator had also enabled the Admin password changes force user to change password at next logon setting for them in the Adminsitration Center under Global Settings > Password policies.