This release of the LogMeIn Rescue Calling Card is offered through the Microsoft Windows Store, thus making it available for Windows 10S.Note:
Due to a limited set of functionalities, we do not recommend running LogMeIn123 on any OS other than Windows 10S.https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9NT237NCBJDD
This version of the Rescue Calling Card has the following restrictions and limitations as a result of running on the customer’s machine as a Universal Windows Platform app, which cannot access Windows processes that require full administrator rights:
- Channel sessions cannot be initiated. (Only private sessions are available.)
- During Remote Control, the technician cannot access elevated processes that require full administrator rights on the customer's computer.
- The File Manager (FM) feature requires customer permission. The technician can only perform FM actions for which the customer has user rights.
- Rebooting is not available.
- This version of the Calling Card cannot run as a Windows System Service.
- Technicians cannot request a customer's Windows credentials during a session.
- Technicians cannot deploy the standard Rescue Calling Card during a session initiated through this version of the Calling Card.
- Technicians cannot share their screens with customers.
- Technicians cannot deploy scripts to the customer's computer.
- Technicians cannot run embedded scripts on the customer's computer.
- Unattended Access is not available.
- This version of the Calling Card does not provide UI customization options.