|Rescue Applet - Windows||v7.11.414.2080|
|Rescue Applet - Windows Instant Chat||v7.11.414.2080|
|Rescue Applet - Windows||v7.9.411.1899|
|Rescue Applet - Windows Instant Chat||v7.9.411.1899|
Besides general stability enhancements, this release of the Windows Applet and Administration Center features the following new features, fixes and improvements:New Administration Center features:
Improvements and fixes:
- Reports now provide information concerning the name of the Technician Group to which the technician belonged at the time of the session for which the report is requested.
- On the Organization tab, Administrators can see the Technician Group to which a technician belongs.
- When Administrators hover over an item on the Organization Tree, the tooltip displays the group to which the item belongs.
- Administrators can now collapse/expand the whole Administration Center Organization Tree hierarchy with a single click.
- Administrators are now required to complete a two-step confirmation of their choice when saving changes to multiple groups.
- Resolved an issue where some special characters (Cyrillic, Korean, and Japanese) in the Windows username of the customer made the Rescue Applet crash.
- Resolved an issue related to the Custom Google Play URL feature.
When connecting to an Android device, technicians can send customers a special invitation SMS that routes them to the support organization’s custom Rescue Mobile app in Google Play. The actual link to this app is defined in the Administration Center.