Welcome to LogMeIn Support!
Narrow Your Search
Select a LogMeIn Product
Select an Article Type
New Features and improvements:
- Calling Card Update: When customers install a new Calling Card, they now get version 7.8.658 by default.
- Already installed versions of the Calling Card will be automatically updated when they are launched.
- This update has no effect on customers with Calling Card lock in the Rescue Backoffice.
- IP restriction (Global): By default, Rescue users can access all Rescue components from any IP address.
- You can grant or deny access to all Rescue components, including the Rescue Administration Center and Technician Console, according to specified IP address ranges.
- For further details, please see How to Restrict Access Based on IP Address.
- Command Center data is now automatically refreshed every ten seconds.
- Resolved an issue that prevented users from opening Manage API keys with a single click at the following location: Administration Center > Global Settings > API Key > Manage API Keys.
- Resolved issues related to how channel sessions started when no technician was available for that Channel.
- "No Technician Available” is now displayed when a mobile session is started for a Channel where there is no available technician with a mobile license