Welcome to LogMeIn Support!
Narrow Your Search
Select a LogMeIn Product
Select an Article Type
- LogMeIn host software for Windows 22.214.171.12476
- LogMeIn Client for Windows 126.96.36.19966
- LogMeIn host software for Mac 188.8.131.5299
- LogMeIn Client for Mac 184.108.40.20673
- The LogMeIn Client App for Windows and Mac can now access Linux computers. For more information, see LogMeIn host software Linux (Beta).
- When using the View Monitor feature, LogMeIn now requests consent from the host-side user when configured.
- The LogMeIn Client App for Mac can now send shut down and restart requests to host computers.
- Fixed an issue on Windows when installing the host software that prevents users from changing the Computer Description field.
- Fixed an issue when taking remote control of a Mac that caused the cursor icon to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue when taking remote control of a Mac that caused the host screen to turn black when the computer is inactive.
- Fixed an issue on Mac hosts that stops the screen from turning blank.
|Product||LogMeIn Central; LogMeIn Pro|