Welcome to LogMeIn Support!
Narrow Your Search
Select a LogMeIn Product
Select an Article Type
- Improved command line and Powershell support by adding xterm support for Windows 10 (from build 1809) and Windows Server 2019
- Remote control automatically reconnects when the host computer is restarted
- Remote Control sessions can now be terminated from the systray icon context menu. The option is disabled by default.
- Horizontal scrolling, back, and forward mouse buttons are now supported on new Windows clients.
- Added features to support the upcoming new One2Many Beta, a tool designed to run automated PowerShell commands on multiple computers without user interaction.
- Fixed an issue where uninstalling LogMeIn hosts sometimes took too long and left keys in the registry.
|Product||LogMeIn Central; LogMeIn Pro|