Welcome to LogMeIn Support!
Narrow Your Search
Select a LogMeIn Product
Select an Article Type
- LogMeIn host software for Windows 220.127.116.1116
- LogMeIn Client for Windows 18.104.22.16860
- LogMeIn Plugin 22.214.171.12427
- LogMeIn host software for Mac 126.96.36.19935
- LogMeIn Client for Mac 188.8.131.5202
- LogMeIn Plugin 184.108.40.2065
- For Windows, the host software is now compatible with the upcoming feature that will allow LogMeIn Central Premier users to deploy LogMeIn Antivirus to Windows hosts
- The website component of this feature can be accessed on https://beta.logmein.com
- Cryptographic protocol enhancements (OpenSSL 1.0.2q)
- Fixed an issue when taking remote control of a macOS Mojave host that caused the host screen to display incorrectly
- Fixed an issue when taking control of hosts from a macOS Mojave client that caused the options menu to stop displaying correctly
- Fixed an issue when taking control of hosts with touch capabilities that caused the touch capabilities to stop working.
- Fixed an issue with the chat functionality during remote control
- Fixed an issue with alerts that caused CPU and Memory alerts to trigger prematurely
- Fixed an issue that caused the LogMeIn Client App to stop working when trying to check for updates.
- Fixed an issue on the LogMeIn Client App that caused the chat and command prompt options to stop working
|Product||LogMeIn Central; LogMeIn Pro|