Welcome to LogMeIn Support!
Narrow Your Search
Select a LogMeIn Product
Select an Article Type
- Improved remote control: Remote control and file manager sessions are handled by the LogMeIn Client even when the session is initiated from the website.
- Redesigned computer info panel: The new computer info panel provides more detail on remote computers and adds new features.
- Users can now view or edit computer descriptions.
- Users can now view or edit computer notes.
- Add new remote computer: You can now create a deployment link to install the LogMeIn Host application on a remote computer. The remote computer is added to your LogMeIn account automatically.
- Improved search: You can now search for computer groups as well. The results are listed dynamically as you type.
- Improved remote control performance when controlling a Mac
- Resolved remote printing issues on OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Fixed a File Manager issue with folder size, type and last modified information not displaying correctly
- Various minor fixes
- LogMeIn Host version 4.1.4861
- Bundled LogMeIn Client version: 4.1.4813
- LogMeIn Plugin version 1014
- LogMeIn Client version 4.1.4811