Welcome to LogMeIn Support!
Narrow Your Search
Select a LogMeIn Product
Select an Article Type
Enhancements (Windows & Mac)
- When launching an unattached Hamachi Client without signing in with a LogMeIn ID, users can start a limited version of Hamachi in order to attach the client to an account.
Improvements (Windows 8, 8.1 and 2012)
- Fixed an issue that reset the bridge IP address to static instead of DHCP after a system reboot
- Resolved an issue that caused the Windows default gateway IP address to be empty on a Hamachi Gateway Client
- Hamachi bridge settings are now removed on uninstall
- Improved stability for new installations (fixed a crash caused by the login/registration window)
- Various bug fixes