If you are able to print from MS Word and Windows Notepad but cannot print from another software program, the program may be incompatible with LogMeIn.
There are a couple options you may change.
- On your local client computer, go to Start > Control Panel, and select Printers and Faxes (Printers in Windows Vista/7).
- Right-click on the default printer and select Properties.
- Click Advanced and select the option Print directly to the printer.
- You can also uncheck the box, Use advanced printing feature.
- Try to print from the offending software.
If it still does not work:
- Connect to the host computer, and go to Preferences > Advanced Settings.
- Check the box next to Force Bitmap Printing.
If you are still unable to print, it is safe to assume that the program is not compatible with LogMeIn.