After installing Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business, an application on your host does not work correctly or is being blocked.
Add the application to Trusted applications
in Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business on the host computer.
- Open the Kaspersky console by clicking the K icon in the system tray (bottom-right corner of your screen) of your host computer.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Select Anti-Virus protection in the left column.
- Select Settings… under Trusted applications.
- Click the Trusted applications tab.
- Select Add.
- Select file or folder…
- Select Browse… and then navigate to the file or folder you want to set as a trusted application.
- Click OK.