The Network Bridge fails to function properly when upgrading to Windows 10 with an installed Hamachi client acting as gateway.Note:
This issue may also be resolved by a future Windows patch from Microsoft. As of 3 August 2015, Hamachi network problems can be fixed as described below.
While the Network Bridge is enabled and visible, only the LAN adapter interface is configured.
- Open the Network Connections window from the Control Panel.
- Delete the the malfunctioning Network Bridge.
- Right-click Local Area Connection and select Properties.
- Enable all items in the list except Microsoft Network Adapter Multiplexor Protocol.
- Restart your computer.
- Install Hamachi version 188.8.131.522 or newer.
Note: You can also manually fix the issue without reinstalling Hamachi by either bridging LAN and Hamachi connections or leaving and rejoining Hamachi networks from the web.