If your computer is on a domain (work computer in an office) please contact your IT Administrator with this error. Otherwise, please continue reading this article.
The error 1909: This account has been locked out or cannot be referenced usually indicates a domain issue where the Windows password or access code is either too short or has expired.
Please go to the computer you are trying to connect to and follow the instructions below:
- Please go to Start, then Run (if you are using Vista/7, click Start and type
Run in the Search bar).
- In the Run box type:
control userpasswords2 (control userpasswords for Windows 2000).
- In the User Accounts window, click on LogMeInRemoteUser one time so that it is highlighted.
- Click Remove.
- Now press the Add button.
- In the user name box, type (exactly!):
- Click Next.
- In the password screen set a password that is at least 8 characters long, letters or numbers, keeping in mind that it is case sensitive. This password will be the Access Code.
- Click Next.
- At the last window it should say "What Level of Access do you want to Grant this User?"
- Select Other and make sure the word Administrators is selected.
- Click OK twice.
Please use care when accessing User Accounts. Do not modify any other account name besides
In the future, you will use the password you created as the Access Code when you connect to the computer using LogMeIn.