On a Windows PC, clear the print spooler to clean out your queue.
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.msc
The Services window is displayed.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS and delete all files in the folder.
- In the Services window, restart the Print Spooler sservice by clicking Start in the left pane when Print Spooler is highlighted.
The print spooler queue is now cleared. Print the file again.