Gateway members are assigned an IP address by the DHCP server in your gateway's LAN. If no DHCP server is present, the gateway must be configured to behave as a quasi-DHCP server and assign addresses from a defined range.
- Open the UI on the client that is set as the Gateway.
- Right-click the gateway network and select Gateway settings from the menu.
The Gateway Settings dialog box is displayed.
- Select the IP Parameters tab.
- Clear the Obtain IP settings automatically box.
- Under Address range, enter the appropriate addresses.
You must complete each field under Address range.
- If you have a DNS server(s) in the network, you may enter their IP addresses or define a DNS suffix.
- Click OK to save your settings.