Welcome to LogMeIn Support!
Narrow Your Search
Select a LogMeIn Product
Select an Article Type
LogMeIn Rescue Technician Console
Technicians should be aware of the following controls available to
customers during a Technician Screen Sharing session.
- Full Screen
- The customer clicks Full Screen to open the technician desktop to
cover the entire customer desktop area.
- The customer clicks Options to change color settings and viewing
- Multiple Monitors
- When the technician is using more than one monitor, the customer
clicks the Monitors button to switch between available monitors.
- The customer clicks the zoom option to get a more or less detailed
view of the technician desktop.
- Magnifying Glass
- The customer clicks the Magnifying Glass to activate a box that he
can drag around the technician’s desktop to show a small area of the screen in
- End Screen Sharing
- The customer clicks
End to stop screen sharing. The End button is
only available for the customer in Full Screen mode.