Remote printing does not work.
Confirm that the printer is listed
Launch Remote Control and open the Devices and Printers list on the host computer. The printer should be listed as "printername" via LogMeIn. Right click anywhere in empty space in this folder and choose View > Details. If the printer is not shown, you may need to wait since it can take a few minutes to map the printer.
If the printer is stuck, clear the print spooler
Launch Remote Control and open the Devices and Printers list on the host computer. If your printer ("printername" via LogMeIn) has a document stuck in the queue or status Deleting, you should clear the print spooler, as follows on a Windows PC:
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.msc
The Services window is displayed.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Start.
- Return to LogMeIn.com and reconnect with Remote Control.
- Once reconnected, click the Options button on the remote control toolbar (the black ribbon at the top of the screen during remote control).
- Click Remote Printing, clear the check mark next to the printer, wait 5 seconds, and check it again. Your printer should show up in the printers list. Wait a few seconds if it does not show up immediately. Once your printer is listed, right-click it and choose Properties. Print a test page.
If none of the above resolves the issue, uninstall the LogMeIn software from the host computer, reboot, then reinstall. This can only be done by someone located physically at the host computer.