Welcome to LogMeIn Rescue Support!
Narrow Your Search
Select a LogMeIn Product
Select an Article Type
Improvements and fixes, Applet (Windows):
- Remote control restarts faster in scenarios where the applet is restarted as a Windows System Service following a related UAC prompt.
- Resolved a graphics issue that sometimes caused white squares to appear on screens using certain resolutions.
- Resolved an issue that intermittently caused a "Blue Screen of Death" on computers using Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008.
- Improved compatibility with Windows 10.
Salesforce Integration Update - version 5.4, November 2016:
- Technicians can now edit the Email, Subject, and Body fields when sending a PIN code in email. Editing is disabled by default, but can be enabled under Rescue Settings.
- Administrators can now configure Reply-to Email Address for emails sending a PIN code.
- Rescue Sessions started outside of a Salesforce case now properly create a new case.
- Instant Chat within the Salesforce environment now supports custom CSS input.