|Rescue Technician Console, Browser||Download (no automatic update)|
|Rescue Technician Console, Desktop||Download (no automatic update)|
This release features the following fixes and improvements:
- Improved Work Time calculation for reports.
- Fix for pushing email settings to iOS devices.
- Resolved an issue that made Ctrl+Backspace add a new character instead of deleting a word in the Technician Console chat box.
- Resolved an issue that prevented technicians from selecting text in a document and copying it to the Technician Console chat box by drag and drop.
- Resolved an issue that caused black rectangles to appear during the playback of screen recordings when the technician changed color quality during recording.
- Resolved an issue in the Technician Console that prevented session data Post to URL after an initial posting error.
- Restored proper functionality of spell checking in the Technician Console chat box. A single right-click on a misspelled word now yields suggestions.