Invite others to access computers in a LogMeIn Pro account (User Management)
- Who can add users? Only LogMeIn Pro account holders with a subscription package that gives access to at least 10 computers can add users. (As always, user management is also available in LogMeIn Central to users with User Management permission.)
- How many users can you add? One per seat in your subscription package.
- What permissions can you set? You can choose the computers you want each user to access.
How does it work?
This information applies to accounts with a LogMeIn Pro subscription at the account level.
User management is also available in LogMeIn Central to users with User Management permission.
- Go to www.LogMeIn.com.
- Log in to your account using your LogMeIn ID (email address) and password. The Home page is displayed.
- Remember! Only LogMeIn Pro account holders with a subscription package that gives access to at least 10 computers can add users
- On the left menu, click Users. The Users page is displayed.
- Click Invite. The Invite users to access your computers page is displayed.
- Enter the Email address of each user you want to invite. The address will be used to log in at LogMeIn.com.
Tip: Anyone with an email address can be added as a user. A LogMeIn account is not required in advance.
How many users can you add? One per seat in your subscription package.
- Set the computers that users can access.
- All computers in my account: Allow users to access all of the computers in your LogMeIn account.
- Only specific computers: Select computers in your account that you allow users to access.
- Click Send Invitation. You can view the invitation email by clicking Preview Invitation Email.
- The invited users must open the invitation and click the invitation link. Any invitee who is not yet a LogMeIn user will be prompted to create a LogMeIn account. Any invitee who is already a LogMeIn user will have a new profile added to his existing LogMeIn account:User of [your "Company Name"].