Welcome to LogMeIn Support!
Narrow Your Search
Select a LogMeIn Product
Select an Article Type
- Fullscreen Toolbar Behavior:
- By default, the toolbar stays pinned on screen when starting a session, and remains visible for a couple of seconds when unpinned.
- The toolbar now snaps to the edges of the screen and can be positioned anywhere.
- Ending Remote Control: Introduced a per-client option to skip the confirmation dialog when exiting a session.
- Last used monitor mode is saved and restored when connecting to the same host
- Resolved an issue that prevented switching to fullscreen mode when Internet Explorer is not maximized on the client (Internet Explorer plugin only)
- Cryptographic protocol enhancements (OpenSSL 1.0.2a) were applied to the following LogMeIn products and components:
- LogMeIn host software 4.1.5144 (Windows)
- Bundled LogMeIn Client versions: 1.3.815 (plugin: .1409)
- LogMeIn Client version 1.3.814 (plugin: .1409) (Windows)