Welcome to LogMeIn Support!
Narrow Your Search
Select a LogMeIn Product
Select an Article Type
- LogMeIn host software 220.127.116.1130
- LogMeIn Client 18.104.22.16884
- LogMeIn Plugin (for Internet Explorer) 22.214.171.12491
- LogMeIn host software 126.96.36.19935
- LogMeIn Client 188.8.131.5264
- Cryptographic protocol enhancements (OpenSSL 1.0.2n).
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 are now disabled by default.
- Mac host uninstaller now includes an option to delete all related information to support GDPR compliance.
- Improved performance when loading the lock screen image.
- MacOS clients now have the ability to handle forced password change requests during login.
- Fixed an issue on macOS that denied users access when taking remote control of a host with a user account that must change its password.
- Fixed an issue on macOS that caused display scaling issues when taking remote control of a Windows host.
- Fixed an issue that caused Files for LogMeIn to fail with an Invalid Files Credentials error.
|Product||LogMeIn Central; LogMeIn Pro|