Welcome to LogMeIn Pro Support!
Narrow Your Search
Select a LogMeIn Product
Select an Article Type
- LogMeIn host software 18.104.22.16822
- LogMeIn Client 22.214.171.12469
- LogMeIn host software 126.96.36.19901
- LogMeIn Client 188.8.131.5205
- Fixed an issue with transferring files from a mapped drive on a host to a client.
- Fixed an issue on macOS clients that caused the cmd key to lock when taking remote control of a Windows host.
- Fixed an issue with false alerts being sent for Two-factor authentication.
- Improved performance when loading the host login page, File Manager, and Remote Control.
- You can now prevent the host's lock screen from showing when you log in. See How can I prevent the host's lock screen from showing when I log in?
- In Central, under Updates > Applications > Change Settings screen, when Disabled is selected the Kaspersky Software Updater is uninstalled on selected hosts.
- On the LogMeIn Client for macOS, you can now disable the touch bar display under Preferences > Advanced.
- Various security and performance enhancements.
|Product||LogMeIn Central; LogMeIn Pro|