Mac OS X
New Feature: Multi Monitor Display
When both the client and host have multiple monitors, host-side monitors can be cloned "one-to-one" to the client. Screens are automatically cloned upon connection.
- Multi-monitor support, the existing ability to switch between monitors, remains available.
- Multi Monitor Display is not supported by the LogMeIn client on Mac computers. The feature is available when connecting to any up-to-date host from a Windows client.
See our documentation page
- Added compatibility with OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Discontinued support for OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Cryptographic protocol enhancements (OpenSSL 1.0.2d)
- Resolved stability issues in an Active Directory environment
- Various minor bugfixes
- LogMeIn host software 22.214.171.12415
- Bundled LogMeIn Client version: 126.96.36.19906
- LogMeIn Client version 188.8.131.5207 (plugin: .1033)
- LogMeIn host software 184.108.40.20604
- Bundled LogMeIn Client version: 220.127.116.113 (plugin: .1668)
- LogMeIn Client version 18.104.22.1684 (plugin: .1668)
- LogMeIn Plugin version .1668