Welcome to LogMeIn Support!
Narrow Your Search
Select a LogMeIn Product
Select an Article Type
- Introduces a command line interface for Windows clients
- Only available for clients set to Full Mode (secure.logmein.com under Networks > Network Settings > Client Defaults > Full)
- To access the Hamachi client command line, open the command window and type hamachi-2.exe –-cli [command]
- If you receive the error “Failed, access denied” when attempting to connect, make sure the Hamachi client application is set to Full Mode
- Available commands are the same as for Linux - See Hamachi for Linux Fundamentals
- Resolved an issue that prevented communication between Windows 8+ clients and Gateways running on Linux due to incorrect MTU settings on the Hamachi network driver.
- The Captcha verification process has been improved