New Feature: Autotask Integration
Connect your Autotask account to LogMeIn Central to generate Autotask tickets from Central alerts.
What you can achieve
- Generate tickets automatically when alerts are triggered
- Diagnose and fix remote computers directly from Autotask
- Configure ticket parameters that map to Autotask fields, such as Account, Priority, Queue, Ticket Type and Work Type
- Initiate a secure remote control session from Autotask tickets
- Automatically update tickets in Autotask when the following alert-related events occur: Return to Normal, Self-healing Task Started and Acknowledgement
- Acknowledge alerts in Central when you close a ticket in Autotask
How it works
- Link your Autotask account with Central under Configuration > Ticketing.
- Tell Central when to generate Autotask tickets. This is done using the Alerts feature under Alerts > Manage Alert Packages > Edit Alert Package.