If you have Net Nanny installed and enabled on your client computer, you may encounter the error, "Connection failed / error: 14090086:lib(20):func(144):reason(134)" when trying to take control of a host computer.
You will have to modify the following setting before you can remote control a host computer.
- Open Net Nanny and enter the administrator password.
- Navigate to Admin's Settings.
- Choose the Filtering section.
- Click Additional settings.
- In the Secure Internet Content (HTTPS) section, change the selection from Filter secure content to Allow secure content.