Only your Backup storage computers will show as online on the My Computers page.
There are a few different reasons why a storage may show as offline.
- The Backup software is being blocked by a firewall.
- The Backup service is turned off.
- The Backup software is not responding on the storage computer.
All of the above issues can be resolved by going to the storage computer, either physically or remotely. Please perform the following steps while on the storage computer.
- Right click on the LogMeIn Backup icon in your system tray, and choose Enable this computer as a Storage PC.
If the option, "Disable this computer as a Storage PC" is presented and it is still offline, please continue.
- Open the Service Control window...
- In XP/2000: Go to Start > Run and type "services.msc"
- In Vista/7: Click on the Start Button and type
services.msc in the Instant Search bar.
- Scroll down to the LogMeIn Backup Storage Service and restart it, this should bring the computer back online.