You may encounter, "Another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue." This issue is typically due to a corruption or inconsistency in the local database Windows Installer uses to keep track of your installed software.
You will need to go into the Registry and delete the keys referencing your MSI package.
Please use care when modifying the Windows Registry.
- Press and hold the Windows key and also press the R key.
- In the Run box that appears, type
regedit and click Ok.
- Click: the + next to HKEY_LOCALMACHINE.
- Click the + next to SOFTWARE.
- Click the + next to CLASSES.
- Click the + next to INSTALLER.
- Click the + next to PRODUCTS.
- Next, please click on each folder, until you find the one that has Product Name = RemotelyAnywhere, LogMeIn or Hamachi in the right pane.
- Delete this selected key and then attempt to re-install the software.
Once you have installed the software you can do a normal uninstall to completely remove the software from your system.