We suggest you allow the LogMeIn URLs listed below to ensure that LogMeIn services are able to connect.
Important: For information about SaaS products offered by GetGo, Inc., a subsidiary of LogMeIn, Inc., visit this page
- *.logmein.com, *.logmein.eu – LogMeIn's main site
- *.logmeinusercontent.com and *.browse.logmeinusercontent.com – For files stored and shared using the LogMeIn Pro Files feature
- *.logmeinrescue.com, *.logmeinrescue.eu – Powers the LogMeIn Rescue service
- *.logmeinrescue-enterprise.com – Powers account-specific Rescue features (should only be whitelisted by enterprise accounts)
- *.accounts.logme.in – Site allowing login to LogMeIn services
- *.hamachi.cc – Powers the LogMeIn Hamachi service
- *.internapcdn.net – Powers updates to multiple LogMeIn products.
- *.LogMeIn123.com, *.LogMeIn123.eu – Site used to connect to a LogMeIn Rescue technician
- *.123rescue.com – Site used to connect to a LogMeIn Rescue technician
- *.support.me – Site used to connect to a LogMeIn Rescue technician
- *.join.me – LogMeIn's screen sharing service
- *.cub.by – Redirects back to Cubby services
- *.cubby.com and *.cubbyusercontent.com – LogMeIn's cloud storage and syncing service
- *.xively.com – IoT platform and application solution that simplifies building and running a connected business.
- *.boldchat.com – LogMeIn's service for adding chat to websites
- *.logmeininc.com – LogMeIn's corporate website
- *.meldium.com – LogMeIn's team password management offering
- *.lastpass.com, *.lastpass.eu – LogMeIn's leading password management solution for personal and enterprise use
Please note that this also includes sub-domains for these domains, so it is advisable to use wildcard rules wherever possible when you whitelist or block any LogMeIn service on your network. The client-to-host connection uses peer-to-peer connections, encrypted within a 256-bit AES tunnel. The services themselves communicate using port 443 (HTTPS/SSL), so no additional ports need to be opened within a firewall.
We do not recommend explicit IP whitelisting of LogMeIn ranges. If URL whitelisting is not feasible, refer to the list of LogMeIn IP addresses.
LogMeIn IP Ranges
|CIDR Notation||Numeric IP Range||Netmask Notation|
|18.104.22.168/23||22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199||188.8.131.52 255.255.254.0|
|184.108.40.206/24||220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168||22.214.171.124 255.255.255.0|
|126.96.36.199/24||188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206||220.127.116.11 255.255.255.255.0|
|18.104.22.168/23 ||22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199||188.8.131.52 255.255.254.0|
|184.108.40.206/24||220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168||22.214.171.124 255.255.255.255.0|
|126.96.36.199/23||188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206||220.127.116.11 255.255.254.0|
|18.104.22.168/24||22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199||188.8.131.52 255.255.255.255.0|
|184.108.40.206/24||220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168||22.214.171.124 255.255.255.255.0|
|126.96.36.199/23||188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206||220.127.116.11 255.255.254.0|
|18.104.22.168/24||22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199||188.8.131.52 255.255.255.255.0|
|184.108.40.206/24||220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168||22.214.171.124 255.255.255.255.0|
|126.96.36.199/23||188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206||220.127.116.11 255.255.254.0|
|18.104.22.168/24||22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199||188.8.131.52 255.255.255.255.0|
|184.108.40.206/24||220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168||22.214.171.124 255.255.255.255.0|
|126.96.36.199/23||188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206||220.127.116.11 255.255.254.0|
Third-party IP Ranges
You must also whitelist ranges for these third-party services:
For email invitations and correspondences from us and the LogMeIn software, we recommend allowing the following email domains through your email's spam and white list filters.