After updating the LogMeIn Client for Mac, both versions of the app are retained on your Mac.
Remove all versions of the app manually, as follows.
Install the most recent LogMeIn Client
- Open the Finder.
- Click Applications in the navigation pane on the left.
- Browse for LogMeIn Client.
Two LogMeIn Client applications appear in the list.
- Press Cmd + Del, or drag the app to the Trash.
- Repeat step 4 for both instances.
All LogMeIn Client versions are now removed from your Mac.
- Download the app from the Downloads page
- Run the installer.
The most recent version of the LogMeIn client is now installed.