Welcome to LogMeIn Support!
Narrow Your Search
Select a LogMeIn Product
Select an Article Type
Kaspersky reads a safe file as malicious or blocks a file from running.
Update the AV base definitions
Note: AV base is Kaspersky's term for virus definitions.
From within LogMeIn Central
The update should begin to search and retrieve any new AV bases, after which you should rescan the file
- Login to LogMeIn Central.
- Select Anti-virus on the left hand side.
- Select the host PC that you want to update.
- Click the Actions button at the top of the list of hosts.
- Select Update virus definition.
From The Host PC
The update should begin to search and retrieve any new AV bases, after which you should re-scan the file.
- On your host computer, open the Kaspersky console by clicking the K icon in your system tray (usually in the lower-right corner of your screen).
- Click the Protection and Control tab.
- Click Tasks.
- Click Update.
- Click Start Update
|Product||LogMeIn Central; LogMeIn Pro|