You can determine your Windows username in two ways.
- While sitting at the host computer with LogMeIn installed, press and hold the Windows key and press the letter R on your keyboard.
The Run dialog box is displayed.
- In the box, type cmd and press Enter. The command prompt window will appear.
- Type whoami and press Enter.
- Your current username will be displayed.
- Physically go to the computer that you want to be able to access, or ask someone who is present at that computer to perform the following steps.
Tip: In some cases, you may need to ask for help from the person who manages LogMeIn at your organization.
- Right-click the LogMeIn Control Panel icon in the taskbar
- Select Username for this computer. Your username is displayed on the Options tab under Username and Password.
- Any user in the Administrators group can be used to log in to the computer.