During a remote control session, you frequently lose connection to the host computer.
Confirm that your network or Internet connectivity is functioning properly on both sides of the connection (client and host).
Tip: You may need to contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or IT department for assistance.
Internet Explorer: Reinstall LogMeIn Active X plugin
If you experience problems while using Internet Explorer on the client computer, you can try re-installing the LogMeIn Active X plugin.
Remember to confirm your connectivity before doing this!
This covers removing and re-installing the LogMeIn plugin in IE11
. The procedure for other versions of IE is similar. See browser help for details.
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Gear icon > Manage add-ons.
- Under Add-on Types, click Show > All Add-ons.
- Locate the Performance Viewer ActiveX control and double-click it.
- Click Remove.
- Restart all instances of Internet Explorer.
- Connect to a host computer and download the LogMeIn plugin when prompted.