Some hardware may have conflicts with the driver LogMeIn employs to display optimized remote screen video. If needed, you can disable or uninstall this driver and use the default screen display.
Before proceeding, please ensure you have updated your video driver to the latest version available.
Disabling the Display Accelerator.
- Click the LogMeIn icon in the system tray and select Open LogMeIn.
- Go to the Options tab.
- Click Preferences.
- Uncheck the box for Use Display Accelerator.
If you do not see this check box, it means that the driver is not installed, and the conflict lies somewhere else.
If that still does not resolve the conflict, uninstall the driver.
Uninstalling the Display Accelerator.
- Go to Start, then Run ( Vista and 7 users can use the Start Search box ).
- Type cmd and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type:
cd c:\program files\logmein\x86
- Once there, type:
After a reboot, the Display Accelerator will no longer be present on your computer.