LogMeIn supports RSA SecurID authentication.
RSA SecurID offers an extra physical layer of security by demanding conclusive proof of the user's identity. Regarding setup, configuration, and operation of the RSA Server and Clients, please contact your RSA distributor or support team. For more information about RSA SecurID see http://www.rsa.com.
Note: RSA SecurID will only show up in the LogMeIn Preferences if you have the RSA software installed on the host computer.
Supported versions of RSA SecurID Authentication Agent: 7.1.x ; 7.0.x ; 6.4.x ; 6.1.x.
Currently not supported: 7.2.1
To activate this function, follow this procedure:
- Set up an RSA ACE Server.
- Set up RSA ACE Client software on each computer that will use RSA authentication.
- On each computer that will use RSA authentication, click Start > Control Panel > RSA ACE Client settings. Configure the service.
- In LogMeIn, click Preferences > Security > RSA SecurID. The RSA SecurID Authentication window displays. Use this window to set the following options:
- Disabled: When this option is selected, LogMeIn will not prompt for a SecurID during logon.
- Required for all users: When this option is selected, all users will be prompted for a SecurID during logon.
- Required for specific users: When this option is selected, only specified users will be prompted for a SecurID during logon.
- Fail authentication attempts if the RSA ACE/Server is not available.
- Force User ID to match Login Name.
- Use Domain name in User IDs.
- Click Apply to save your settings.