You have two options for moving the pointer on the host computer's screen: Screen Moves and Mouse Moves. Screen Moves is the default setting.
- On the main remote control screen, tap the Gear (Settings) icon. The Settings page is displayed.
- Tap Scroll Mode to choose how you want the mouse to move on the host computer:
- Choose Screen moves if you want the remote desktop to move "underneath" the pointer, which remains stationary in the center of the touchscreen.
- Choose Mouse moves if you want the pointer to move as you drag, similar to a laptop touchpad.
- Choose Settings > Done to save your settings.
You can only change this setting during an active remote session.