Welcome to LogMeIn Support!
Narrow Your Search
Select a LogMeIn Product
Select an Article Type
Use the Dashboard to monitor Windows processes and services.
Important: This feature is only available for LogMeIn Pro,
LogMeIn Central Plus and LogMeIn Central Premier subscribers. It is not
available for LogMeIn Central Basic subscribers.
Remember: Once connected, you must
Detailed Mode (Dashboard) to see remote management
Available on Windows hosts only.
The LogMeIn Dashboard gives snapshots of multiple Windows features that
can be monitored from the web browser or client app.
- System Information
- View information about the PC, including Memory, Operating System
version, and CPU type.
- View a list of active processes and the percentage of the CPU they
- Most Recent Accesses
- View the Windows user account most recently used to authenticate
to the host.
- Installed Hotfixes
- View emergency patches and Windows hotfixes installed on the host,
if any. For more information, see
this post from Microsoft.
- View a list of the most recent events reported in Event Viewer on
the host. To filter out and set exclusions for certain event types, click
- Network Traffic
- View information on activity and data being sent over the host's
- Disk Drives
- View information on host's hard disks and partitions, including
size and available space.
- Scheduled Tasks
- View a list of Scheduled tasks that have run on the host,
including when the tasks were last ran and when they are due to run again
- Use the Journal to create and view notes about the host and/or