In order to move a subscription from one computer to another, you will need to downgrade the computer on which it is currently assigned.
- Go to LogMeIn.com and log in with your e-mail address and password.
- If you are not already in Detail View, switch via the View selector, located above the list of computers.
- In the list of computers, click Properties next to the computer on which the LogMeIn subscription is currently assigned.
- Select the Subscription tab.
- Select LogMeIn Free from the Available Subscriptions drop-down menu.
- Click Change subscription.
The computer you are editing must appear as online in your account in order for the change to be completed. If it is offline, the change will not be completed until the next time that computer is online.
As long as the computer you are downgrading is online, the subscription change will happen within a few minutes. Once the computer has been downgraded, the subscription will be available for you to assign to another computer in the account. You can assign the subscription by following the same steps above.
9/21/2010 6:25 PM